[daip] UVSUB bug - IN2VER

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 30 15:49:18 EST 2012

Andy Biggs wrote:
> Hi. There's possibly a bug in UVSUB relating to the version number of the CC table attached to each clean image. If I edit the clean components of an image, thus creating version 2 of a CC table for this image alone, UVSUB will correctly use version 2 for this image and version 1 for all the others (if IN2VER=0). However, if the image with CC version 2 is the first of the images that I'm subtracting, then UVSUB will fail as it seems to want to get version 2 for all images.
>
> Andy

I have found the issue - the bottom routine that gets the list of
CCVER(i) reset that list to 0 and perhaps other things as well although
I think those recovered correct values while the version became 0.
Then, when gridding multiple facets at one time, one cannot have the
header of all those facets so only one (the lowest usually) is known.
Version 0 with facet 1 having 2 CCs means that it looks for version 2 in
all facets.  The fix is to insure that the list of CCVER(i) not get
wiped out.  I still hesitate to put this back and then leave for 3
weeks.  Expect a fix around Feb 23.