[daip] New Staff Reply - [!KQH-524344]: IMAGR bug

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 16 11:15:18 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: IMAGR bug

I did finally figure out how to get the file via buttons
on your link.  Never could get it any other way.

There is some mysterious bug.  When I started it did as you
said immediately in the first major cycle and it looked as
if FQTOL was being honored.  I started exploring the range
of what would cause this.  If I set BCHAN to 2, FQTOL is
ignored and it works!  I can also set BCHAN to 1 and FQTOL
to zero and it will work.

I bet there is some bug related to FQTOL and 1024total channels.

Use bchan=2 (a good idea with the EVLA anyway) as a work around.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: KQH-524344
Department: AIPS Data Processing