[daip] New Staff Reply - [!UVA-652375]: Estimation of atmospheric zenith residual in astrometry

Amy Mioduszewski do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 14 19:17:44 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: Estimation of atmospheric zenith residual in astrometry

I am slightly confused about what you want to do.  Do you want to simulate data with these errors or do you have data and you want to try to figure out the zenith delays by fitting just the phase?

If you are simulating data, then I think the easiest thing to do is to produce your dataset with the position offset then use CLCOR to add a zenith delay.  If this is what you want to do I can explore the best way to do this.

If you have data, DELZN has an option to fit phase delay.

Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: UVA-652375