[daip] rflags dies

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 23 16:50:47 EDT 2012

bob at physics.ucdavis.edu wrote:
> hi, i am running rflag on a 16 IF 20 cm dataset
>
> it dies with the following messages
>
>> go

> RFLAG2:      7350261 channels pre-clipped due to FPARM(13)
> RFLAG2: CATIO: CATBLK   1 IN USE, CAN'T WRITE
> RFLAG2: MADDEX: CATIO WRITE ERROR    4
> RFLAG2: ERROR ADDING PLOT TO HEADER

I have been on vacation.

The task shot itself in the foot with catalog status when writing a flag
table followed by writing plot files.  I have fixed it with tomorrow's
MNJ.  Note that the FG table written would have been fine - but the
followup plot files would be missing or uncertain since it indicated
that it somehow continued anyway with the plots.