[daip] EVLA and CVEL

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 30 16:36:21 EDT 2011

Hi Alet,

Sorry it took me a couple days to get back to you.  Without your CVEL inputs I
have to guess at several things.  My first question is why you are doing CVEL if
your frequency, as I read it, is already correct at 1665.54278?  Is the problem
with the Doppler change throughout the observation?

Anway, to answer your original question, given the information you have
provided, I think the APARM should be set to -7.4e3, 64, 0, 1665e6,402e3.
Note that rest freq=aparm(5)+aparm(6).

Amy