[daip] New Ticket - [!QKS-452785]: Transferring Y1 Calibration Data from 1997

David H. Roberts do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 20 17:40:20 EDT 2011

New Ticket: Transferring Y1 Calibration Data from 1997

We are having trouble getting ANTAB to read the old VLA single-antenna calibration files for an experiment run in January 1997. The cal files are labeled yrcp and ylcp, and I guess what we don't know is how to use the INDEX line to assign the Tsys numbers to the right IFs.

Thus is a full-polarization observation with RR, LL, RL, and LR correlations. Can you tell me what the INDEX line ought to be for the yrcp file, for example?

Thanks in advance,

Dave Roberts

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: QKS-452785