[daip] SETJY

Andy Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Wed Oct 12 16:19:08 EDT 2011

Okay - I'm giving that a go. Should I run FLOPM with OPTY=''? I've done this and then tried to VBGLU the files together, but I get the following error:

VBGLU2: Task VBGLU  (release of 31DEC11) begins
VBGLU2: VLBGIN: FILES 1 &  2 DIFFER IN PARAMETER COUNT
VBGLU2: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
VBGLU2: pc016987     31DEC11 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0
AIPS 2: Resumes

Andy