[daip] BLAPP behaviour

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Mon Oct 10 06:10:16 EDT 2011

Dear AIPS developers,

I am using the task BLAPP to read baseline-based residuals produced by MK4IN. I use the following parameters:

>inp
AIPS 1: BLAPP     Task which applies baseline corrections to CL tables.
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INNAME     'IYA09_2_X'             Input UV file name (name)
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'UV'                    Input UV file name (class)
AIPS 1: INSEQ         1                    Input UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 1: INDISK        1                    Input UV file disk unit #
AIPS 1: INVERS        1                    Input BS table version number
AIPS 1: SOURCES    *all ' '                Source list ' '=>all.
AIPS 1: STOKES     ' '                     Stokes type to process
AIPS 1: SELBAND      -1                    Bandwidth to select (kHz)
AIPS 1: SELFREQ      -1                    Frequency to select (MHz)
AIPS 1: FREQID        1                    Freq. ID to select.
AIPS 1: TIMERANG   *all 0                  Time range to use.
AIPS 1: ANTENNAS   *all 0                  Antennas to correct.
AIPS 1: SUBARRAY      1                    Subarray; 0 => 1.
AIPS 1: REFANT       14                    Reference antenna
AIPS 1: ANTWT      *all 0                  Antenna weights: 0.0 => 1.0
AIPS 1: OPCODE     'MK4'                   Operation code:
AIPS 1:                                     'SOLV' - produce solutions
AIPS 1:                                     'CAL ' - update calibration
AIPS 1:                                     'MK4 ' - MK4IN BS-table
AIPS 1: GAINVER       2                    Input CL table: 0 => 1
AIPS 1: GAINUSE       3                    Output CL table: 0 => 2
AIPS 1: BADDISK    *all 0                  List of disks not to be used
AIPS 1:                                    for scratch

But I got the following error:

macpco> BLAPP1: Task BLAPP  (release of 31DEC11) begins
macpco> BLAPP1: FQMATC: Setting FQ id number =    1
macpco> BLAPP1: Doing no flagging this time
macpco> BLAPP1: Writing SN table version   7
macpco> BLAPP1: DID NOT FIND ANY SOLUTIONS
macpco> BLAPP1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
macpco> BLAPP1: localhos 31DEC11 TST: Cpu=      0.7  Real=      2  IO=       132

I have not idea of what is happening here because I do not know how the task BLAPP works. Can you help me to figure this out ?

Best regards,
Arnaud

PS: I attached my BS table to this email.