[daip] rldly question

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Nov 20 17:20:50 EST 2011

bob at physics.ucdavis.edu wrote:
>> I am not where I can look at tyhe code.  The first test I do is
>> source=calsour; docrt 1; go uvprt
>> to make sure that there are data matching the source, timerange,
>> calibration, etc.
>>
>> Eric
>>
> if only it were that easy. uvprt found lots of data.
>
> bob
>
> ps on an unrelated data-finding note, for evla data i can't get tasks like
> split to select on calcode.
>
> pps seeing any new birds?

The data that UVPRT must have are RL and LR data to antenna 20.  I
forgot to specify that in the e-mail from home.  The wrong time in the
display probably comes from having no data.

SPLIT  does select on CALCODE - it takes some serious code which I have
worked on to force this.  The behavior changed some - previously if a
source had 2 calcodes in the SU table, two identical outputs would arise
from SPLIT each with both data and each still multi-source.  SPLAT was
also worked on.  There may be other tasks which do not honor CALCODE
properly  - let me know which.

I am going to Jamaica Dec 2-9 so I should see some there.  A Surf Scoter
was seen from the deck at the Bosque del Apache in the Festival of the
Cranes on which I was the host - but I was there in the afternoon and
the bird in the morning.  My usual luck.