[daip] GBSRBS

Kazi Abul Firoz kazifiroz2002 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 04:54:58 EST 2011

Dear Researchers,

Almost 2 weeks ago, I sent an email through website requesting data. Since
I did not have response, I am writing you this email.

I am requesting data (time-series as well as images) for several events. At
present I am looking for GBSRBS data for 20-Jan-2005 and 13-Dec-2006.

My intention is to analyze high energy particle events. (I already made
several papers in JGR/ApJ for high energy particle events analyzed
with soft/hard X-ray flares).

I am curious about the data like Fig.1 (Attached) of Cho et al. (2007) who
used GBSRBS data and I got website address from this paper.

Awaiting your kind response.

Best regards,

K. A. Firoz

(Bangladesh)