[daip] AIPS PW files?

Tracy Clarke (Foreign National) tracy.clarke.ca at nrl.navy.mil
Mon May 23 11:40:19 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

I didn't get a chance until today to take a look at the NETSP file but I am attaching it below. There are no non-zero numbers after the
TIMEDEST limit. I did manage to get to user 1 (with the password) and then could see all disks  -- I have no data there so couldn't
check beyond that. I am changing the OS today to Ubuntu and will see how that goes. In case I didn't say it, I was using 31DEC09,
my goal with Ubuntu is to get the drivers to work better so that I can get 31DEC11 installed and working.

I hope you were on a fun trip? The kiddos are doing great, they turned 2 on the weekend so that is why I was busy with getting
ready for their party. It was lots of fun with many kids and plenty of water and bubbles.

Thanks again for the help. If there is nothing else obvious to solve this lets just want until I get the OS changes and 31DEC11
installed and I'll see if things are fixed at that point. Cheers,

Tracy