[daip] AIPS PW files?

Tracy Clarke (Foreign National) tracy.clarke.ca at nrl.navy.mil
Thu May 19 09:45:21 EDT 2011

I recently ended up re-installing and old redhat (enterprise 4) on a Linux machine and then re-installed
31DEC09 AIPS (newer versions had a library issue and would not install on this old OS). I am running
into a message that says "ZOPEN: PW FILES ON DISK 1 NOT ALLOWED FOR USER ...."
no matter what AIPS number I chose. I know that my user details were changed when the OS was
re-installed so probably there is some file somewhere with the wrong permissions but I have not
been able to track it down. Could you please advise me where to look? Thanks!

Tracy