[daip] CL2HF task crashes (abort!)

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 16 10:29:19 EDT 2011

Sergio.Jimenez at uv.es wrote:
> Hello, Eric.
>
> I don't know the reason why MNJ didn't work last time I tried it, but it
> seems to be synchronizing things right now :). Thanks for your help.
>
> Now MNJ is working, I will try to figure out what the problem with CL2HF
> is and, if I'm not able to solve it, I'll come back to you to see if you
> can lend me a hand with the debugging.

I really meant what i wrote - CL2HF has not changed in a long time and
whatever is happening is not going to be easy to diagnose without access
to tools you do not have readily available (and I do).  I will need your
data (actually a TASAV file written by FITTP to anonymous ftp) and the
inputs to CL2HF and then I can easily see (in most cases) what is
causing the abort.