[daip] New Ticket - [!VOQ-550710]: IMEAN

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 7 19:08:08 EDT 2011

New Ticket: IMEAN

Am I missing something obvious?  I used to be able to get IMEAN
to print out its histrogram values into an external text file.  But now (31DEC11)
although it plots the histogram correctly,  I can't get it to print any bin-values into
the text file (OUTTEXT) anymore.  This was useful
in case one wanted to process with external plotting software.  For example,
with PIXR=0; NBOX=100, all I get is these two lines, but nothing in between

Skypos: IPOL  8424.688 MHZ
        0 pixels below     -1.5492           MilliJY/BEAM
        0 pixels above     16.2892           MilliJY/BEAM

In fact, if I *set* PIXR to exclude some pixels, in this case PIXR 0,0.01, then the plot extends from ~0.0 to ~0.01 as expected, but the OUTTEXT file wrongly claims

        0 pixels below     -0.0808           MilliJY/BEAM
        0 pixels above     16.0808           MilliJY/BEAM

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: VOQ-550710
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=886