[daip] New Staff Reply - [!OFG-559695]: FRPLT

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 6 16:14:09 EDT 2011

New Staff Reply: FRPLT

I would need some more info including your inputs to
see what is that you are talking about.  I am less
than familiar with FRPLT but fear it is an Athol
modification of POSSM so all things are possible.

I tried it in the vis plotting mode and it plotted
the data over the timerange (about 30 min) I asked for.
I changed it to have SOLINT of 1 min and then it plotted
the first minute for all baselines, then the second minute
for all baselines, etc.  Much like POSSM - no averaging.
I also tried a timerang that started well before the data
and it plotted the first SOLINT of the data for all baselines
with a correct start time and then plotted the remaining
couple of minutes in a full sized plot with no blanked
regions.

When I ask for fring rate plots APARM(7) = 0 I get rather nice
plots clearly dependendent on the value of APARM(1).  My data
are 1 sec so I get -500 mHz to +500 mHz with the SOLINTs
handled much like the full vis ones but with an FFT.

Without more info I can't find a problem other than the defaults
for time range not being handled.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: OFG-559695