[daip] problem with 31DEC11 on MacBook Pro

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 28 15:30:18 EDT 2011

Deidre Hunter wrote:
> Hi, Eric.
>
> When I run the imlod shown below, it does read in the moment 0 map with the funny imheader shown below that. I can then tvlod and tvfiddle the image. When I try curv and move the cursor around to different spots, I get some numbers like 254.32:  or 2:5.726. Other numbers look normal.

It is almost as if something in the string processing or number
formatting is badly messed up.  Are the numbers it shows about right
except for the colons (i.e.does your image have a rotation)?  Or are
they messed up further?

AIPS runs on a lot of snow leopard systems but I wonder if there is some
run time library mismatch.  Try to cd to $LOAD and do the command
    otool -L IMLOD.EXE

$LOAD should be $AIPS_ROOT/31DEC11/MACINT/LOAD

I am unsure of the meaning of otool's output but ldd does not exist on
Macs...

ERic Greisen