[daip] Fittp/Fitld impact on indxr

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Wed Jul 6 04:42:56 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

Sorry for the late answer!

> Your first question:
>
> 1. FITLD has an adverb DOUVCOMP which you set to zero so it did not do compressed data.  That should not be a problem except the file is larger.

Ok.

> 2. The antenna file issue is more serious and INDXR may be more vulnerable to issues with it than most tasks.  Can you do a PRTAB on the AN file(s) to a text file and e-mail them to me?  It is clear that the (new) code thinks it recognizes 3 of the antennas in the file and thinks that they are using different conventions for the handedness of the coordinates.  I will need to see the full details which PRTAB will show me.  Perhaps the code does not really know about the array or antennas you are using....

I attached the 2 AN tables (AN_DEC07.TXT and AN_DEC11.TXT). I used prtab with NDIG = 4. When running 'diff' on the 2 files, I only have differences like:

38c38
<        1                                                                                                    1.512562E-41
---
>        1                                                                                                    0.000000E+00

Is this significant to disturb INDXR ?

Regards,
Arnaud