[daip] New Ticket - [!JIC-260971]: odd interpolation behavior

Dale Andrew Frail do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 12 05:58:49 EST 2011

New Ticket: odd interpolation behavior

I've reduced two standard X band datasets now and seen the same odd
amplitude effects when I apply CLCAL at the end.

The datasets are simple. Three phase cal obs of the same source
followed at the end with a flux cal. I follow the current
EVLA Cookbook (appendix E). AT the end, after I have applied CLCAL
(page E-8), I look at the calibrated data in TVFLG.

The amplitude of the flux cal and the amplitude of the *last* phase
cal tool to have been interpolated i.e. I see a gradient in the
flux of these two sources where they are closest together in time.
It looks to be a 10% effect.

It looks like CLCAL is interpolating the SN for *all* sources.
But DOBTWEEN=-1 does not change the result.

Any thoughts on what might be going on?

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: JIC-260971
Department: AIPS Data Processing