[daip] question

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 27 11:59:24 EST 2011

Farhad Zadeh wrote:
> 11 inches of snow! No worries. I can wait for the resolution of this issue.
> I don't know what the $Arch of installation is.
> I'll send a message to Doug and then let you know.

Had you answered my question I could have fixed the SLICE bug days ago
from home.  The slices themselves were fine and it was only the text
file that had zeros.  Oddly it did not on other machines but it did on
LINUX (32-bit) - the code should have guaranteed it to have a bad
constant value on all machines.  A MNJ tomorrow will fix it.