[daip] FRING problem for too many antennas

Olaf Wucknitz wucknitz at astro.uni-bonn.de
Tue Dec 20 09:42:45 EST 2011

Addendum to the FRING issue:

KRING has exactly the same problem.

The trouble with UVFLG can be "solved" by setting MAXBAS in UVFLG.FOR to
something higher and doing the same with a number of array sizes (500). I
have not delved deeply into the code to understand exactly which number
should be used here to account for MAXANT=90. Is MAXANT*(MAXANT+1)/2
required? In that case we could simply use MXBASE defined in PUVD.INC.
Or maybe we even need MAXANT*MAXANT?

Cheers,
Olaf

--