[daip] question

Farhad Zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Sun Dec 18 23:18:41 EST 2011

Hi Eric.
It is OK. I'll find some other program to do the compression.
Thanks.

I have now another question.
I am trying  to export plot files using slice and then
make multiple 1d plots on one figure outside aips.
However, the printed plot files are given in pixel numbers
and not actual coordinates. This is really time
consuming to put a plot together. Any chance that we
could have real coordinates? Is there a program that
plots multiple plots on one figure in aips?
Cheers,
Farhad