[daip] Radio telescope imading

zyouhouya3 at yahoo.co.jp zyouhouya3 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Aug 19 11:59:55 EDT 2011

Dear Madams/Sirs,

Hello.
My name is Fumito Saito,a high school student in Japan.
I have the pleasure of writing to you for the first time.
The reason why I am writing this email to you is I'd like to ask some
questions about "The way to imaging(mapping) from some data provided by
radio telescope".
I belong to Kogakuin High School and I have tried to make radio telescope
in this summer vacation with my friends,teachers,and students of Kogakuin
Univercity.
Now,I catched radio waves from space,and I used "analog-digital convertion"
at first,and used "Correlation operation",and used"Fast Fourier
transform"to got Sine wave per energy spectrum.
But I can't image(map) it now. because there's only a few infomation about
it in japan.
I know the problem made by my insufficiency.
I know you are so busy,and it's my selfishness,,,
But could you inform me about the imaging?
Because I want solve this problem somehow.

Your positive consideration of our situation would be greatly appreciated.
Respectfully,

Fumito Saito.