[daip] AIPS - CALIB - additional question

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner hrk at astro.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 07:33:44 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

	I would like to calibrate some of my data using a list of sources (no cc components) in a field of ~ 1deg. Would it be possible to allow  SMODEL in CALIB to accept more than 1 source (e.g. 50 or even more)? Or do you see another way how I could do that.

And another question (sorry for that): Is there a task that can produce dummy (e.g. 1 entry) table of all kinds. The reason for this is that I would like to pass some metadata to the data.

cheers,

Hans

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner
University of Oxford
Denys Wilkinson Building
Keble Road
Oxford OX1 3RH
United Kingdom
+44 (0)1865 273303
hrk at astro.ox.ac.uk
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Radioastronomie
Auf dem Huegel 69
53121 Bonn
Germany
+49 (0)228 525-481