[daip] New Ticket - [!DIF-777518]: labeling and color wedge in SPFLG/TVFLG

Lynn D Matthews do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 27 16:00:36 EDT 2010

New Ticket: labeling and color wedge in SPFLG/TVFLG

I find the recently added option to add labels to the SPFLG/TVFLG display to be extremely useful. Is there any possibility that this could be modified such that adding a wedge does not obliterate the x-axis labeling?

A minor issue, I know, but I thought I'd mention it, as I've been using SPFLG extensively of late for visualization of time-variable solar data. In this situation, having both wedge and labeling would be particularly valuable.

Lynn Matthews

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: DIF-777518
Department: AIPS Data Processing