[daip] PDVER issues

John M. Cannon jcannon at macalester.edu
Thu Sep 9 12:26:01 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Out of habit, I always 'default' every task
prior to executing it.  For POSSM, my inputs are specifically as follows:

    tvreset;  tvclear;
    task 'possm'; default 'possm';
    getn 3; source '1331+305=3C286';
    calcode 'K'; stokes ''; bchan 0; echan 0;
    dotv 1; nplots 4; anten 4,8,21;
    baseline 0;
    docal 1; aparm 1,0;
    go

This produces the error message from my first email. I have re-booted my
systems but the same issues persist.

John

--
John M. Cannon