[daip] New Ticket - [!FVZ-681658]: UVPLT elevation and azimuth: select individ antennas

Roger P Deane do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 2 12:38:03 EDT 2010

New Ticket: UVPLT elevation and azimuth: select individ antennas

Hi

I am using UVPLT to plot antenna elevation and azimuth for a MERLIN dataset. With longer baselines these values vary appreciably for different antenna locations. What does UVPLT assume to be the antenna location in UVPLT for eg a elevation vs time plot?

You can select different and antennas and baselines but this doesn't alter the values at all, which should be significant from my calculations.

I'd be able to work this out if I could export the plot values displayed on UVPLT, is there a way to do this?

Many thanks
Roger

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: FVZ-681658