[daip] New Staff Reply - [!QAD-525825]: application of SN delay terms contains unwanted phase wrap

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 25 18:50:36 EDT 2010

New Staff Reply: application of SN delay terms contains unwanted phase wrap

I do not see how to make a change to the code.

Furthermore I do not see that I should - data with such
a large delay phase slope will have their amplitudes
destroyed in any case.  This is unlike the case with
data from the correlator with a modest phase slope across
the channel in which there is no loss.  Such a large slope
means all sorts of aliasing in the FFT will have occurred
completely compromising the result.

ERic Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: QAD-525825