[daip] New Staff Reply - [!CIK-649519]: ZTACT2 messages in AIPS

Amy Mioduszewski do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 18 18:08:35 EST 2010

New Staff Reply: ZTACT2 messages in AIPS

Dear David,

I apologize our systems expert is away (back next week) so I am cannot answer your question definitively.  I looked at the ZTACT2 subroutine and it inquires if a task is currently active on the local computer.  So I think your guess that is has to do with the process handling is correct.  If none of the tasks in the RUN file fail, it probably does not effect the end result.  Since the origin of these messages probably has something to do with file or process handling specific on your computer I don't know how to get rid of them.

Hope that was some help,

Amy
Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO