[daip] New Client Reply - [!SHZ-259033]: Archive file changes?

Jacqueline Hodge do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 11 19:01:03 EST 2010

New Client Reply: Archive file changes?

Hi Amy,
Thanks for the response.  The data were taken on April 11, 2010.  I have the newest version of AIPS (which was just downloaded recently).  Jeff would have reduced this at NRAO after April 11, so his SETJY should have been up-to-date as well, I imagine.

And yes, I meant the opacities applied by INDXR.  Jeff mentioned something about them being incorrect for this dataset, and so he tells me he didn't apply them (using BPARM 20 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0, -1).  I'm not sure if they've now been fixed in the archive files.  However, I've tried INDXR both ways (not applying them using the parameters listed above, and applying them with BPARM 0), and I still get the same result.

I'm not sure what you mean by "check the amplitudes in the CL table".  They're certainly all over the place, and way too high, but I don't know what this tells me about the opacity correction.

Thanks again,
Jackie

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: SHZ-259033