[daip] Problems compiling aips31dec10

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 8 11:47:54 EST 2010

Hi Ulrich,

Well, first question is do you have a good reason to compile AIPS?  The binary
version runs much faster on most machines and is easier to install.  All you
have to do is type "perl install.pl -n" for the binary install.

If you *must* have a local compilation.  Have you done a grep -v ^- *.LIS to see
what failed?

Amy