[daip] Problem with "MATCH"

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 11 11:12:03 EST 2010

Hi DAIP,

Below is a screen capture of MATCH failing to do what was expected by Mark
Reid, cc'ed above.  I don't see any obvious driver errors here, but maybe
MATCH was not designed to be used with such different data sets.

The more fundamental problem of how to prevent the antenna ordering issues
is something that I am thinking about and may contact you later with some
suggestions...

-Walter