[daip] BS037 data

Sara Beck becksarac at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:53:41 EDT 2010

Hello Eric and Leonid,

      To answer Eric's question,  I mispoke when I said that FILLM
didn't work;  it 'appears to have ended sucessfully', to quote the
usual AIPS message, but with 0 visibilities.  This is
consistent with what Leonid tells us, that only one antenna was used.

     To answer Leonid's question: it is more accurate to say that your
BS037 project is one of the very few that appears when the AIPS
archive is searched for object=W33, mode=continuum.  The only
continuum map I've actually seen is very low spatial resolution and
1979 data (Ho&Haschick).   I'm going to propose to do this source in
continuum with the eVLA.

       Thank you very much for your help with this problem.  Even if
the data cannot be used at present, it is still good to understand at
last what is going on.

       Best,  Sara