[daip] UVCON beam shape for synthesized data

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 29 17:08:44 EDT 2010

Bill,

I'd not say immediately that VLBA+GB+EB as the array, and a source
declination of 29 degrees should produce an elongated north-south beam.
The shape of the beam depend on the time interval you simulated also.
I'd look at the UV coverage of the simulated UV data, using the AIPS
task UVPLT for example. You conclusion may be right if you'll see
the elongated east-west UV coverage.

Leonid Kogan