[daip] quick question

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 21 14:49:29 EDT 2010

Farhad Zadeh wrote:
> Hi Eric,
> Sorry but how do you change epochs of images from B1950 to J2000?
> I know UVFIX working on uvdata sets but for images, I don't know.
> EPOSWITH has not been easy to deal with and may not be accurate.

Quick responses are not always possible when I am on vacation and Amy is
running the summer school.

EPOSWTCH is really the only way we have to do it simply but it only
works for images that are in appropriate geometries (i.e. not for your
Molweide images).  There is also the task REGRD which may be better
although I have little experience with it.