[daip] SPLIT problem

Takayuki HAYASHI t.hayashi at nao.ac.jp
Thu Jul 8 08:07:36 EDT 2010

I tried BPASS again and I found it works well.
(I checked it by using POSSM)
However, it seems that UVCOP doesn't work well.

I used UVCOP to divide the data between IF 1,2 and IF 3,4.
(for polarization analysis)
BP table of the data divided by UVCOP include no information about MK,
both LHCP and RHCP.
The input parameters are below, and could you help me ??

AIPS 1: UVCOP     Task to copy selected times and channels of uv data.
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INNAME     '$PROJECT$'             Input UV file name (name)
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'UVCOP'                 Input UV file name (class)
AIPS 1: INSEQ         2                    Input UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 1: INDISK        1                    Input UV file disk unit #
AIPS 1: OUTNAME    '$PROJECT$'             Output UV file name (name)
AIPS 1: OUTCLASS   'CBAND1'                Output UV file name (class)
AIPS 1: OUTSEQ        1                    Output UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 1: OUTDISK       1                    Output UV file disk unit #.
AIPS 1: SELBAND      -1                    Bandwidth to select (kHz)
AIPS 1: SELFREQ      -1                    Frequency to select (MHz)
AIPS 1: FREQID       -1                    Freq. ID to select. 0=> all
AIPS 1: BCHAN         1                    First channel selected.
AIPS 1: ECHAN         0                    Last channel selected.
AIPS 1: BIF           1                    Lowest IF number 0=>all
AIPS 1: EIF           2                    Highest IF number 0=>all
AIPS 1: SOURCES    *all ' '                Source list
AIPS 1: QUAL         -1                    Source qualifier -1=>all
AIPS 1: UVRANGE       0           0        Annulus in uv plane selected
AIPS 1:                                     (thousands of wavelengths)
AIPS 1: TIMERANG   *all 0                  Timerange:
AIPS 1:                                     1-4 = start day,hr,min,sec
AIPS 1:                                     5-8 = end   day,hr,min,sec
AIPS 1: ANTENNAS   *all 0                  Antennas to copy 0=>all
AIPS 1: BASELINE   *all 0                  Baselines with ANTENNAS
AIPS 1: SUBARRAY      0                    Limit copy to one subarray
AIPS 1:                                    0 => all.
AIPS 1: FLAGVER       0                    FG table to apply to data
AIPS 1:                                    <= 0 => do not apply
AIPS 1: UVCOPPRM   *all 0                  Flags:
AIPS 1:                                     1 > 0 => keep flagged data
AIPS 1:                                     2 > 0 => drop subarray info
AIPS 1:                                     3 = 0 => copy xc and ac data
AIPS 1:                                       = 1 => copy only xc data
AIPS 1:                                       = 2 => copy only ac data
AIPS 1:                                          of antennas, named in
AIPS 1:                                          antenna list. Baseline
AIPS 1:                                          list must be zero.
AIPS 1:                                     4 > 0 => report progress
AIPS 1:                                     5 => clip data with weights
AIPS 1:                                          below this limit
AIPS 1:                                     6 = 1,3 -> flag TY tables
AIPS 1:                                       = 2,3 -> flag SN tables
AIPS 1: NCOUNT        0                    If UVCOPPRM(3) = 2 then
AIPS 1:                                    NCOUNT is the approximate
AIPS 1:                                    ratio of AC to XC in file.

Takayuki Hayashi   t.hayashi at nao.ac.jp
   Department of Astronomy
   School of Science, The University of Tokyo
   http://rinsan-t.net/