[daip] Smearing calculation in JMFIT

Vinodiran Arumugam va at roe.ac.uk
Thu Feb 25 15:25:12 EST 2010

Dear Leonia,

Thank you for your email. The reason for wanting the know the way in which
the beam shape is handled across the map (eg 0 to 90 degrees from y-axis
to x-axis), is to be able to replicate the change in the fwhm and apply it
to the I/Io correction for a square bandpass, in comparison to the JMFIT
calculation for the peak reduction using a gaussian bandpass.

Is there any way of obtaining this information?

With thanks,
Vinod