[daip] CLCOR vs IMAGR for shifts

Mark Reid reid at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 15 10:57:53 EST 2010

Eric Greisen wrote:
> Mark Reid wrote:
>

>> Anyway, it appears that CLCOR is still broken.
>>
>> Mark
>>

> Not that I know of.  It took data from you to establish this fact
> before.  It will take more data if you really think this is the case.
>
> Eric Greisen

The problem you fixed earlier involved VLBA data.  That fix seemed to
have worked.

The recent problem is with VLA data.  I don't know if this problem is
related to the older one.

I don't think you need to take more data (if by take you mean observe).
  I would bet that any VLA-A data with a strong compact source would
suffice.

Mark

Mark J. Reid                 Phone: 617-495-7470
Harvard-Smithsonian CfA      Fax  : 617-495-7345
60 Garden Street             Email: reid at cfa.harvard.edu
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA     Web  : www.cfa.harvard.edu/~reid