[daip] text compile of 31DEC10

Gregory Taylor gbtaylor at unm.edu
Thu Feb 11 23:58:05 EST 2010

I'm trying to compile AIPS on an intel Mac (OS 10.5) using ifort and
gcc 4.2
and I've gotten well into INSTEP2 when it fails while trying to compile
ZADRSZ.c.  I've tried gcc 4.0 and gcc 4.2 with the same results.  If
there is some other
version needed please let me know.  Settings of AIPSRC attached
along with an excerpt from INSTEP2.LOG.   Normally I would be happy with
the binary install, but I need to compile some private versions of AIPS
programs.  Thanks,
                       - Greg