[daip] DiFX, AIPS, APCAL and WX table

Yuri Y. Kovalev yyk at asc.rssi.ru
Thu Feb 11 04:16:24 EST 2010

Dear Amy,

Unfortunately, there was no way for me to use an unfrozen
version of 31DEC09 AIPS since I have installed it on my work
station late in December 2009 only after it was announced by the
NRAO to be frozen. And I do continuously update it.

However, these news do provide a hope. Thank you.
I will contact you if I get such problems again.

Cheers,
Yuri