[daip] DiFX, AIPS, APCAL and WX table

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:37:32 EST 2010

Hi Yuri,

Do you know when you last ran the midnight job on your AIPS?  When I run APCAL
with your data in the 31DEC09 and 31DEC10 versions I cannot reproduce your
problem.  However, if I run it with a random private version I have (dated Dec
2, 2009), I can reproduce it.  My guess is your version of AIPS had some flaw
that was fixed by the time 31DEC09 was frozen.  So you need to update your AIPS
at least to the 31DEC09 frozen version.

Cheers,

Amy