[daip] Problem with CC file

Jose Afonso jafonso at oal.ul.pt
Tue Feb 9 08:00:53 EST 2010

Hi Eric,
I am currently facing a problem: one of my IMAGR runs just crashed while
using the automated BOXing facility. Not sure why, on the last steps
IMAGR was just not being able to pick up any pixels to clean (but it
should...). I was trying to restart IMAGR and see what is wrong, but it
seems one of the CC files (using 61 facets) is corrupted (I found this
since recat was complaining about not being able to find some files in
the data area. problem was traced to this one CC file, for which FITTP
complained only having ~1200 Kb, while expecting 2000+; imhead ok, tvall
also fine). I do not really care about the components on that facet,
IMAGR can pick up anything from scratch on that one, but IMAGR re-starts
and crashes again everytime (ZABORS: signal 1 received). Is there any
way for me to generate a dummy CC file for that one facet, so that IMAGR
can be restarted?

many thanks,
Jose

--