[daip] Helpdesk demo/training, Thursday February 11

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 5 11:39:06 EST 2010

Colleagues,

I will give a demonstration of the new NRAO Helpdesk, from both user and staff perspectives, on Thursday, February 11, 2010, at 1pm MT/3pm ET; room locations: SOC317/CV209/GB137.  I will describe how to log on, change passwords, answer tickets, set preferences, etc.  I will distribute my presentation, which can be used as a quick reference guide, ahead of this meeting.  It would be helpful if you could look at this and bring any questions you may have to the meeting.  You might also like to bring a laptop so that you can try the helpdesk during demonstration.

Claire