[daip] New Client Reply - [!VFT-650742]: EVLA Data In AIPS

John Michael Cannon do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 25 13:51:40 EDT 2010

New Client Reply: EVLA Data In AIPS

Hi Juergen,

I am able to verify that antennas 8, 18 and 23 have the strongest phase variations on the secondary calibrator in this dataset.  The actual values I find are somewhat different in AIPS than what you find in CASA.  Similar phase issues are seen in all three 10B-187 datasets.

I remain concerned about the upcoming C array observations.  Have other observers seen phase problems with relatively narrow bandwidths?  Are there other recommendations for these data?

Thanks,
John

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: VFT-650742