[daip] New Client Reply - [!PHW-838284]: CLCOR versions

C. M. Violette Impellizzeri do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 22 14:27:45 EDT 2010

New Client Reply: CLCOR versions

Ok, that is relieving that sticking to only one version is the main thing to look out for. I guess my last concern is that I did mainly (for most part) use version 'new' throughout and version old only when I saw that for BR the phases were zero, then compared the end result.

I tried what you suggested and ran UVPRT applying those different CL tables to the data. You said some small differences would still appear, but they still look large to me. I have attached the output of UVPRT as txt files, could you maybe have a look at them and let me know if these look too different? I ran here split, multi and clcor on my data using only version new or old separately.

Thank you, Violetta

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: PHW-838284
Department: AIPS Data Processing