[daip] installation

TB tbeasley at neoninc.org
Wed Sep 30 10:15:55 EDT 2009

hey, I'm trying to bring up a version (31DEC99) on a section of our
cluster here. Install.pl works fine, compiles everything etc. but there
seems to be some problem with disks, FILAIP etc. Wandered around for a
while, tried to decipher DADEVS.PL, etc.

Attached is zipped tar file with: .AIPSRC, listing of error, DA00
directory. I've been wondering if the name of the blade server
(S-L-TB1) is somehow a problem.

Any help provided would be appreciated. Note, have done installs at home
recently, no problems.

uname -a gives

Linux S-L-TB1 2.6.18-164.el5xen #1 SMP Tue Aug 18 16:06:30 EDT 2009 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

TB