[daip] Tsys values loaded by FILLM

Lynn D. Matthews lmatthew at haystack.mit.edu
Sun Sep 6 18:11:38 EDT 2009

I've noticed a couple of potential problems with the way FILLM is handling
the Tsys values placed in the TY table.

My understanding from the FILLM help file is that FILLM is supposed to
load the back-end Tsys values for EVLA antennas regardless of the value of
CPARM(2). Assuming that is correct, then it is not what is happening;
CPARM(2)=0 leads to the "TANT" values (i.e., the Tsys values) all being
zero.

If one sets CPARM(2)=2, it loads the back-end Tsys values for both VLA and
EVLA antennas, except that in the first record of the TY table, the "TANT"
values for all the EVLA antennas are set to 0.

Lynn Matthews