[daip] negative elevation values: BL149CC

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 27 15:31:47 EST 2009

Yuri Y. Kovalev wrote:
> Thank you, Eric, for the quick and useful replay!
> As always.
>
> I would risk to share with you my view that this kind of information
> should be distributed to a broader community of VLBA users, not just a
> few people in the cc list of this e-mail.
> It would be very important to know for VLBA users that AN table format
> is different for 31DEC08 and 31DEC09 AIPS.
> The problem with the pipeline might, probably, be kept hidden since it
> is temporal and, hopefully, will be fixed soon

I am not on the VLBI list but Craig is an he said he would send a
message.  We learned of this late Wednesday and are on "holiday" since.
(I work because these hours become vacation hours later when I have more
use for them.)

I am testing a script.  If it works, I can make a 31DEC08 version as
well as a 31DEC09 version.

ERic Greisen