[daip] New Ticket - [!CXJ-177556]: Problematic global variable DOFLAG

Craig Walker do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 27 15:16:41 EST 2009

New Ticket: Problematic global variable DOFLAG

DOFLAG is used in CALIB and in PRTAB/TACOP in incompatible ways.  You can't even
look at the inputs to the table tasks with a decent setting of DOFLAG for CALIB.  I often
use these tasks back to back and trip over this several times a day.  My patience for this seemingly minor issue finally gave out.  Please change the variable name somewhere.

Cheers,

Craig

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: CXJ-177556