[daip] CLCOR

Andreas Brunthaler brunthal at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Thu Nov 26 08:08:55 EST 2009

Hello,

I noticed a bug in CLCOR, version 'TST' using OPCODE 'ANTP' and 'ANTC'.
When I shift a source, it changes the delay for all antennas, expect the
first one (see attached plots). I tried this now with two different
datasets, with the same result. I looked at some older data (reduced in
April 2009). There CLCOR worked fine for all antennas. Also the Version
'NEW' works fine.

Other changes applied by CLCOR (e.g. ATMO, PANG, EPOS) work for all
antennas.

Andreas

--

  Andreas Brunthaler
  Max-Planck-Institut fuer Radioastronomie

  Auf dem Huegel 69            Tel.   :  +49 228 525 377
  53121 Bonn                   Fax    :  +49 228 525 229
  Germany                      e-mail :  brunthal at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de