[daip] DBCon Help

Jeffrey A. Cornejo jcornejo at brandeis.edu
Wed Jul 15 11:50:47 EDT 2009

Hello,

My name is jeffrey cornejo and I have been having trouble getting DBCon to merge two X band files. I keep getting an error message saying

'DBCON4: Task DBCON  (release of 31DEC09) begins
DBCON4: RA and DEC match to within 1 microarcsecond each
DBCON4: --I'm not going to shift positions
DBCON4: IF       AXIS HAS UNEQUAL ATTRIBUTES
DBCON4: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
DBCON4: linear       31DEC09 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0
AIPS 4: Resumes

These are my inputs AIPS 4: DBCON     Task which concatenates two uv data bases .
AIPS 4: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 4: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 4: INNAME     '3C175'                 Input UV file name (name)
AIPS 4: INCLASS    'SPLIT'                 Input UV file name (class)
AIPS 4: INSEQ         3                    Input UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 4: INDISK        1                    Input UV file disk unit #
AIPS 4: IN2NAME    '3C175'                 2nd input file name.
AIPS 4: IN2CLASS   'SPLIT'                 2nd input file class.
AIPS 4: IN2SEQ        4                    2nd input file seq. #
AIPS 4: IN2DISK       1                    2nd input file disk number
AIPS 4: REWEIGHT      0           0        Weight factors.
AIPS 4: OUTNAME    ' '                     Output UV file name (name)
AIPS 4: OUTCLASS   ' '                     Output UV file name (class)
AIPS 4: OUTSEQ        0                    Output UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 4: OUTDISK       1                    Output UV file disk unit #.
AIPS 4: DOPOS         1           1        If (1,1) true (+1) check pos.
AIPS 4:               1           1        will shift second if nec.
AIPS 4:               1           1        If (2,1) true check freq.
AIPS 4:               1           1
AIPS 4: DOARRAY      -1                    If true (+1) output data will
AIPS 4:                                    be the same subarray as input
AIPS 4:                                    Forced to +1 for multi-source
AIPS 4: FQTOL        -1                    > 0 tolerance to not renumber
AIPS 4:                                      FQs of dataset 2 (in kHz)
AIPS 4:                                    -1 => no renumbering.

Thank you for your time,
Jeffrey Cornejo